Congratulations, you just blew up the Bachelorette- Episode Four

The hit reality show’s two newest stars- Dale and Clare. Image Source-abc.com

The fourth episode of this season’s The Bachelorette was unlike any other. Clare made history. She was the oldest Bachelorette, giving people hope that love is out there somewhere. Also, Clare had the shortest season ever, four episodes. Yes, you heard that correctly.

Last week, the group date was a comedy show, and the guys on the date had to roast the other men in the house. Since all the guys roasted Dale, (the man Clare is madly in love with…) By the end of the night Clare was not happy and ended up not giving anybody a rose.

The popular reality tv show’s logo. Image source- allears.net

During this week’s episode, the other men thought they were going to get their answers, but as we all know that never happens in reality television. Chris Harrison walked in and told that “the cocktail party and the rose ceremony are canceled” and pulled Dale aside.

Clare and Dale had their own one on one date. Where Clare took the biggest risk of her life and confessed her love. Dale felt the same way, and they spent the night together.

Clare was almost living her happily ever after. Later, in the episode, she built up the courage to break up the rest of the guys. They were very sincere, except for Kenny. He said that “We all knew you were never in it; you should have just confessed the first night”. Kenny is completely correct. She claimed she was going through the process, but she has tunnel vision on Dale.

Four of the 30 original cast members including the infamous Dale. Image source- marieclaire.com

The final step was a proposal, keep in mind this is only the fourth episode. This means they are about nine days into the journey. In my opinion, that is super-fast, but there is no time stamp on love.

In the end, Dale did propose to Clare. She finally had her happily ever after, but what was next for the show. After the celebration, Chris told the guys there is a new bachelorette coming, and they had the choice to stay or leave.

The former star of the show, Clare and the future star Tayshia. Image source-glamour.com

All the men stayed, and now they are patiently waiting. We know that the new Bachelorette is Tayshia Adams. She was on season 23 of the Bachelor and season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise. She will be the second African American Bachelorette, after Rachel Lindsay.

Will she be welcomed with open arms, by the men, or will they still be hung up on Clare? We will find out on Tuesday November 10th at 8pm!