Mmm… What’s New at the Marketplace?

As students start to familiarize themselves with a new school year, schedule, and place to live, there are other changes happening that they may not know about. As Westfield State Dining evolves, so do the products that the on-campus retail locations carry. The Marketplace, located next to New Hall, is showcasing Tandem Bagels and house made cream cheese. Now, Westfield State Owls can use their Dining Dollars on these new items.  

Bagel flavors range from plain to parmesan – seasonal flavors include French toast and apple cinnamon. However, keep in mind that these flavors are not concrete daily – since they are fresh and local, the flavors will frequently change. The freshly baked bagel flavors also include everything, pretzel, cinnamon raisin, and blueberry. 

While the bagels themselves are enough to rave about, the cream cheeses available are also a new delicacy on campus. The house made spreadable cream cheese flavors are plain whipped, chive, bacon and strawberry.  

The four cream cheese flavors and the rotation of bagel flavors ensure the community’s taste buds are pleased and their bellies are always full.  

Dining Dollars are only accepted at the Marketplace for Tandem Bagels and Sun Coffee. Payment for other items include cash, credit cards, and owl bucks.