Titans run the Patriots out of Nashville

The Patriots took their bye a week early, losing to the Tennessee Titans 34 to 10. They were beat on all sides of the ball and looked completely out of it. The Titans did not look bad however, they played a great all-around football game. This was the Titans’ highest scoring game of the year, and the Patriots lowest scoring game, along with the loss to the Lions 26 to 10.

A major lost opportunity for the Patriots came at the end of the second quarter. With about a minute to go, and one time out, they had the perfect chance to end the half with points like we have seen week after week. They drove down to about the 43-yard line but were unable to get it done. The score at half was 24 to 10, with the Titans in the lead.

From there on out, it was smooth sailing for the Titans, controlling the pace of the game and adding 10 more points. Titans’ Quarterback Marcus Mariota had a great game passing for 228-yards with two touchdowns while rushing for 21 yards. The Titans are now coming off of two big wins and could be another AFC threat looking forward, especially with the Jaguars on a five game losing streak.

The Pats will enjoy a much needed Thanksgiving break with their bye week coming up, however the next four games are crucial with the Vikings and Steelers still on our schedule. These two games will be the make it or break it games in the season.

I will try not to look passed the Jets (3-7). The Pats will head out to New York on November 25th to resume the rest of the season.