25 Days of Christmas

Of course, everyone remembers being a little kid, watching ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” movie countdown, which starts December 1st and goes all month long in the lead up to the big day. With the transition of ABC Family now changing to Freeform, fans were nervous that their beloved Christmas movies and specials would be taken away, but despite the fears, the channel kept one thing the same.

It’s super easy to look up which movies will be playing at what time by visiting Freeform’s website or app. They have laid out the days and times of every movie, averaging at least nine a day. Some of these are the most popular and memorable Christmas movies including “The Holiday”, “Christmas with the Kranks”, and “Deck the Halls”. Of course, the classics are also featured, including the “Home Alone” series and “The Santa Clause” movies.

Freeform also offers their own original movies which are not as well-known as the others. These include, “12 Dates of Christmas”, “Snowglobe” and “Christmas Cupid”. As well as original movies, Freeform also does ‘pop-up events’ which can include Santa Holiday Specials. Along with the originals are also movies that have been around since before most of us were born, most of which are the claymation ones featuring Santa Claus or Rudolph. To mention a couple; “The Little Drummer Boy” and “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town”.

So, if you’re looking to get into the Christmas spirit, tune to Freeform for holiday fix!