Pastrnak Shines in Bruins’ Win

The Boston Bruins defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs last night 4-3. David Pastrnak started the game strong, by scoring and having the 300th point of his career. However, Toronto challenged the goal and it was eventually called back. Pasternak was not to be dissuaded, and he scored later making it 1-0.  Kapanen Kasperi scored for Toronto making it 1-1.

A short while later, the Bruins responded. Pastrnak was on the giving end of the goal this time. Marchand made a crazy pass making it 2-1 Bruins.

With Zdeno Chara in the penalty box for tripping, the Maple leafs took full advantage. Kapanen found Alexander Kerfoot and scored making it 2-2. Jake Debrusk brought the puck to the net which later deflected off a Toronto players skate to Brett Ritchie, making it 3-2.

Later in the third period, the Bruins had a penalty call, which sent Sean Kurlay to the box. He then rebounded the pass, and Par Linholm scored his first goal as a Bruin. it was a memorable game, and the Bruins looked strong.

The B’s next game is on 10/27, against their Stanley Cup rival and champion, the St. Louis Blues.