Patriots 43 Chiefs 40

The Patriots handed the Chiefs their first lost Sunday night in an absolute shootout. With 3 seconds left in regular time the Patriots called a final timeout to give Stephen Gostkowski the easy chip in field goal for the win.Thus extending the Pats win streak to 3 games.

However, the action didn’t pick up until the second half. The Chiefs were only able to score 9 first half points,on three field goals, compared to the Pats 24 points. It seemed like the Pats were in store for an easy win. Something must have been said in the Chiefs locker room at halftime though, considering they went on to score 31 points in the second half.

The bulk of the Chiefs’ explosive offense came from the speed demon Tyreek Hill. Hill is known for his killer speed. As one of the league’s fastest players he is a threat on almost every play. Hill went on to score 3 touchdowns with 176 receiving yards, yet it simply was not enough.

As for the Patriots, one of the key players who they wouldn’t of won this game without, would be the underappreciated Stephen Gostkowski. Gostkowski went 5/5 on field goals and knocked down all four extra point attempts, finishing off his night with the game winner. A night like this along with multiple touchdowns makes it a hard game to lose.

Speaking of multiple touchdowns, how about Sony Michel? Michel ran for two touchdowns. He now has four touchdowns in the last three games. If Michel keeps doing what he has been doing, I don’t think there will be any trouble in the Patriots’ backfield going forward.

Last but nowhere close to least, the Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady is breaking a new record every week. With Sunday night’s win Brady now has 200 regular season wins. He is the first quarterback in NFL history to do so.

The Patriots are headed to Chicago next week to take on the Chicago Bears. With the recent acquisition of Khalil Mack, the Bears’ defense has taken a massive leap forward in the right direction, but will they have enough to stop this all-time great offense?