Halloween Bingo

Halloween+Bingo

The Campus Activities Board hosted bingo for the third time this semester on Friday, Nov. 1 in Scanlon banquet hall. In the spirit of Halloween, if students came dressed in a costume they received three bingo cards rather than one.

This time around, bingo had nine rounds where students could win and choose a mystery bag filled with prizes. Different bags had different types of food varieties, including a bag of Oreos, another with the ingredients for s’mores, and a bag full of Little Debbie snacks. The prize for the “blackout bingo” round was a piñata filled with candy, and $50 Owl Bucks.

“I really like that every time we go there’s different prizes and they switch up what’s in the bags each time,” said Espyn Davis, a freshman here at Westfield State. “The people that run it are very enthusiastic, so it makes it way more fun.”

CAB hosts bingo on the first Friday of every month. It’s one of the more popular events the club hosts regularly, but they always have events going on! CAB meets on Wednesday’s at 5:15 in the SGA room, and all students are welcome to attend or join the club.