Ariana Grande joins The Voice

Ariana Grande joins the hit TV Show, The Voice. Image source: StereoGum.

As of March 30, Ariana Grande will be a new judge on the hit NBC singing show The Voice. She will be alongside Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, and Blake Shelton for Season 21.

People wonder what happened to Nick Jonas, whom Ariana Grande will be replacing on the judging table. There have been no confirmed statements, but fans are making accusations of Jonas having prior commitments or using Grande instead to boost the ratings for the upcoming season.

Nick Jonas, (L) at his soon to be former place of work and Ariana Grande (R), future The Voice coach. Image source: Good Housekeeping.

Grande took to Twitter and Instagram with a picture of her leaning against the iconic judges chair with the caption “surprise!!! I am beyond thrilled, honored, excited to be joining @kellyclarkson @johnlegend @blakeshelton next season ~ season 21 of @nbcthevoice!

@nickjonas we will miss you”.

The NBC show has a history of changing the coaches and putting them in a rotation depending on their situation. So, this does not mean Nick Jonas is gone for good! Season 22 could have both Jonas and Grande as coaches. Watch the Voice on NBC, Mondays at 8 EDT.